Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
DVDs in the Library Catalog
Effective resumes and job applications by Shows how writing can help an applicant win a job, in preparing resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, and comprehensive job applications.
Call Number: DVD HF5383.E34 2000
Publication Date: 2000
People Like Us: Social Class in America by Campus use only. Shows how social class plays a role in the lives of all Americans, whether they live in Park Avenue penthouses, Appalachian trailer parks, bayou houseboats or suburban gated communities. The documentary travels across the country presenting stories that will resonate with viewers regardless of where they see themselves on the social spectrum--stories of family traditions, class mobility, and different lifestyle choices.
Call Number: DVD HN57.P46 2001
Publication Date: 2001
Virtual Job Interview by Interview preparation with simulated interview and interactive questions, also includes tips on interviewing attire and handling illegal questions, plus a review.
Call Number: DVD HF5549.5.I6V57 2005
Publication Date: 2005
Idaho Career Information System - CIS
- The login is: csi
- The user name is: 1career
- Hover over Occupations in the center of the page and click on Occupations in the dropdown box. You will see occupation A-Z.
- Click on a career of interest. On the left hand side there is great information regarding the career including occupation, what you would study, videos of what the career might look like, etc.
- If you click on “Program of Study” it opens up a list of programs you could study within that career.
- Click on one.
- On the left side, is a list of admission requirements, in Idaho and US colleges and Universities, Occupations, and Scholarships.
- Click on one of the schools and you will get links to all schools offering degrees in the chosen field with contact information.