Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Borrowing & Circulation
- The library is open to all visitors for reference use. Currently registered students, CSI faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges. Any adult who is a permanent resident of the Magic Valley may purchase a one-year courtesy card at the front desk.
- Photocopy machines are available in the library and black and white copies can be made at $.10 per page. Copy cards are available for purchase at the price of $7.50 for 100 copies.
- Reference books and magazines may be used only in the Library.
- Items may be renewed twice.
Books (Main, Large, & Fiction)
eBooks (EBSCO eBook Collection and ebrary)
- All titles can be viewed directly online
Audiobooks (OneClick Digital)
- Downloading a title allows access to it on your computer or portable device for 14 days; make "renewals" by logging onto your account
- Limit: 10