Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Borrowing & Circulation
- The Library is open to all visitors for reference use. Currently registered students, CSI faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges. Any adult who is a permanent resident of the Magic Valley may purchase a one-year courtesy card at the front desk for $25.00.
- Photocopy machines are available in the library and black and white copies can be made at $0.10 per page - cash and coins only.
- Reference books may be used only in the Library.
Books (Main, Large, & Fiction)
eBooks (EBSCO eBook Collection and ebrary)
- All titles can be viewed directly online
Items may be renewed twice.
Book By Mail
Students at the Gooding, Jerome, and Mini-Cassia Centers can have books sent through interoffice mail!
- If you need a book, but cannot make it to the CSI Library in Twin Falls, you can have a book sent to one of our three extension offices.
- Contact Allison Beard at (208) 732-6502 / email@example.com
- You will pick up and return your book at the extension office.