Curbside Pickup Service:
CSI Library will offer curbside pickup service for students, faculty, staff, and courtesy card holders beginning Monday, June 1, 2020.
Curbside Pickup Guidelines:
- You must be enrolled in the current semester and qualify for a current semester sticker.
- You must receive notice that your requested items are available for pickup before calling to schedule your curbside service.
- Pick up times will be available during CSI Library business hours.
- Games are not eligible for Curbside Pickup.
- Your account must be in good standing (i.e. not blocked due to unpaid fees or lost materials) to use Curbside Pickup.
- You must show your student ID when picking up.
Items can be requested by phone (208-732-6500) or by emailing Ansina Durham at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carolyn Brock at email@example.com.
For emailed requests please copy and paste this form into an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the appropriate information filled out.
Required Patron Information:
- CSI ID #
- Phone #
- Whether you are current: Faculty/Staff/Student/Curtesy Card Holder
- Whether you prefer to be notified by phone or email when items are ready for pickup.
- Call #
- For phone requests have the Title and Author (if applicable) ready and we can look up the call number for you.
Use the library catalog to locate your items.
For example: The Cruel Prince .B53 C78 2018
For all items, excluding games, checkout limits remain the same and can be found here.
After placing your Curbside request Step-by-Step:
- When you receive a notice that your hold is ready for pickup, call the circulation desk at 208-732-6500 to schedule a pickup time.
- You will be asked for your student ID number, the make/color of your car, and to choose an available pickup time.
- Come to the Meyerhoeffer/CSI Library building to collect your items. At your scheduled pickup time park in front of the building and call the circulation desk to let us know that you’ve arrived, then a staff member will bring your checked-out items to your car.
- You may return your Library materials in the lobby book return located to the left of the Library main doors and under the TV.