- The library is open to all visitors for reference use. Currently registered students, CSI faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges. Any adult who is a permanent resident of the Magic Valley may purchase a one-year courtesy card at the front desk.
- Photocopy machines are available in the library and black and white copies can be made at $.10 per page. Copy cards are available for purchase at the price of $7.50 for 100 copies.
- Reference books and magazines may be used only in the Library.
- Items may be renewed twice.
Books (Main, Large, & Fiction)
eBooks (EBSCO eBook Collection and ebrary)
- All titles can be viewed directly online
Audiobooks (OneClick Digital)
- Downloading a title allows access to it on your computer or portable device for 14 days; make "renewals" by logging onto your account
- Limit: 10